Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Last Urinal

I have been talking recently with a couple of friends that have started their administrative degree. These conversations have of course, sent my unstable mind down the path of memories. It is extremely curious the things that go through our minds, or at least mine.
For two years I heard professors and intelligent students discuss important issues of our culture and society, however it is the urinals that I will always remember. How is it that some of my most profound thinking moments come while staring at slightly tinted white porcelain?

During my two year adventurous, academic journey exactly five urinals were used, most of them repeatedly, and two of them shared the same bathroom. It is interesting that of all these toilets, the most stinky was also my favorite, the newest my least favorite and the oldest the first to come to my aid.

1 comment:

Danelle and Alex said...

wait, is this for real? Were you on some kind of medication when you posted this??