Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last Night

Unfortunately I am extremely tired this morning due to a most unfortunate situation last night. As many people know, I have a swell wife with many talents. (The following sentence only works in this situation because of the amazing compliment which I just paid my wife.) Being tolerable while sick is sadly not one of my wife’s many abilities. Yesterday she was even more worn out by the time I got home after taking care of a bunch of sickly rug rats all day and making dinner. I finally got “mi princesa” (a phrase hear meaning I have a wonderful wife that is very forgiving) into bed and resting, however this is precisely when my nightmare began. During the night I woke up 16 times due to extreme snoring produced by congestion, 21 times due to an overheated body tossing and turning next to me, and 11 times due to a soggy, gooey tissue being stuck to one of my many body parts.


3 comments:

cskelton said...

Hahahahaha. Cute. Has she read this yet?

Tiffany said...

:( I deserve that :( I TOLD you I would have slept on the couch! Could we say we're even since you have to sleep every night with that fan in my face and the light on all night "just in case you decide to read?" Please say yes, I feel guilty :(

Danelle and Alex said...

I do the same to him and Alex leaves the light on to read sometimes too hahaaha!!!